Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always wanted to know about theses are they any good for the price paid for em? Like how long do they last
According to K&Ns website it lasts a lifetime.

*A K&N reusable oil filter by Pure Power will last the lifetime of your vehicle under normal vehicle operating conditions.

Product Style: Oil Filters
Anti Drain Back Valve: No
Bypass Valve: Yes
Filter Material: Stainless Mesh
Gasket Material: Viton
Height: 3.5 in (89 mm)
Outside Diameter: 2.375 in (60 mm)
PSI Relief Valve: None
Removal Nut: No
Style: Cartridge
Thread Specification: N/A
Weight: 0.47 lb (0.21 kg)
Product Box Length: 4 in (102 mm)
Product Box Width: 4 in (102 mm)
Product Box Height: 6 in (152 mm)

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
You dont have one yet do you?..well if it performs good then it might be worth the money to get would save alot if its a lifetime but all depends on it doing well in performing. Now how would u clean it? What soak it in soap and water? Or is there a special cleaner for those also like the k&n air filter.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Think maybe il have to get one of them im sure it will save me money in the long run

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You dont have one yet do you?..well if it performs good then it might be worth the money to get would save alot if its a lifetime but all depends on it doing well in performing. Now how would u clean it? What soak it in soap and water? Or is there a special cleaner for those also like the k&n air filter.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Think maybe il have to get one of them im sure it will save me money in the long run
Sadly don't have one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Their expensive. But all you have to do is wash them out once a month and yr good to go. I had them on all most everything I owned even on my Harley.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Whats next by K&N, reusable cabin air filter? Bwahahah! Your passenger with fresh a/c setting would be like, "what is that god awful smell?" you reply "that's my K&N cabin filter oil" :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.