Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the chance to snap some shots of the Balt after I washed n waxed her up last weekend. Figured you'd all like to see. Here you go;

I believe that's all the mods I'll be doing for this summer. I gotta do SOMETHING with my tails but I want it to be real nice. Probably smoke led tails but I'll modify the inners with LED rings as well. No money for that yet though. Winter's coming fast, and it's not very mod-friendly. Might do some small interior mods but that's bout it. Hopefully get some nice things planned for next summer :D

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Looks real good!

I need to get on painting my lights!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looks good! take the door strips off, youll love it.
I know, I may get to that...the only thing is that I park a lot in public parking lots for long periods of time, and they have protected my door 2-3 times so i'm not sure if I should or not...

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
I know, I may get to that...the only thing is that I park a lot in public parking lots for long periods of time, and they have protected my door 2-3 times so i'm not sure if I should or not...
Thats when you start parking way out in the parking lot away from everyone.
Good exercise too :)

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thats when you start parking way out in the parking lot away from everyone.
Good exercise too :)
I would...
and i do not need the exercise :p

but where I park there lot is usually full. no far away spots. plus if you go downtown, which I do once in a while by car (i'm there 7 days a week either way) then someone is bound to hit my door eventually or something.

anyways I'll probably remove it after the winter.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Looks awesome! May I haz your headlights plz? :smile1:
Why thank you :D

I love em too! cutoff is freaking awesome.

I would build you a pair but you live too far.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.