Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

This is my first post as I've been searching the Internet for an hour now trying to find a solution to this problem. I have an '05 LS Sport which seems to have one problem after another.

I noticed some time ago that moisture was getting into the headlamps and after having changed both bulbs once each, I was too lazy to pull them out of the car once more and seal everything. Whoever designed them needs to be beaten!

My question is, is there a way to separate the glass in order to thoroughly clean it? I'm afraid in my laziness, the water dried and left spots and I want to get rid of them before I reseal the headlights.

I'd appreciate any tips anyone could share! I've learned a bit from watching my dad work but I'm still a bit of a novice.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I've had this same problems twice. Try taking the headlight out and have it sit in the sun until it's dry, if you're taking it apart then make skip that and make sure it's dry. After that just buy some sealant from autozone and seal that baby up. Worked when I did it but the I got some gen 3s lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.