Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Make sure the hose from the blower under the dash behind the glove box is connected

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
When you go through a car wash or just when it's raining?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
there is a gasket between the fan metal plate and the plastic blower enclosure, might be leaking?

Has it rained lately?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
There are plugs underneath the carpet, and they could be rotted.. causing it to be soaking up water into the carpet...

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

In that case... no clue

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Must be condensation from your A/C core then, just clean the drain coming through the firewall.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
It is at the bottom of the firewall just above the steering rack big bolt.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I just used a long pipe cleaner and once the pieces of leaves,pine needles and a shitload of bugs come out I almost got a shower.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Once it stops leaking you might try the pipe cleaner trick to try and get as much of the debris as possible so it doesn't clog up again next week.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Maybe put the old shopvac nozzle to it.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I got mine at dollar store. I always find new uses for that stuff all the time.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I used a wire coat hanger. Got the shop vac hooked up now.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Shop vac sucked up some nasty stuff in there.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.