Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We would like to know if you are experiencing any kind of glitches or hiccups while on Yourcobalt.com

If you are posting and getting errors messages.

If you are posting and it is automatically double posting your post.

Anything...We would like to know.

We are aware of members having issues uploading pictures to your "garage". This is being looked into.

Thanks guys. :)

-YC Staff

EDIT: 9-9-2010 - The ability to edit your posts has now been restored. Sorry for the troubles.

·
Registered
911 Posts
only prob I have is the pics in the garage

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
On two different computers at two different locations, lately it has taken a few seconds for the site to go to the thread that I click on. From the main page to the thread I get a black screen for about 10-15 seconds and then the thread. Same as going from the thread back to the main page.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
On two different computers at two different locations, lately it has taken a few seconds for the site to go to the thread that I click on. From the main page to the thread I get a black screen for about 10-15 seconds and then the thread. Same as going from the thread back to the main page.
x2 ^^^

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm...not to sure on this one. I open 20-30 tabs at a time from YC and I have yet to have a problem. And I jump around on this site a lot. We'll see if the Admins have any idea.

it wont let my upload any pics to my garage any idea why ?
As stated in the first post, we are currently trying to work on this issue. Please be patient while we try to resolve this.

Thanks

Also, the ability to edit your posts has been taken care off. Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Haven't had any issues.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Just had one trying to click on a thread. This was my first and after that every other one opened fine.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
No complaints from me but, I wish we had a way were we could turn off GIF pics like we can smilies (sorry slipstream :sad:), cause when ever I use my wifes laptop I cant go into forums with GIFs because they pretty much freeze up the page.

·
Registered
379 Posts
No complaints from me but, I wish we had a way were we could turn off GIF pics like we can smilies (sorry slipstream :sad:), cause when ever I use my wifes laptop I cant go into forums with GIFs because they pretty much freeze up the page.
somewhat fixed

·
Registered
144 Posts
Can't send PM's, don't know why, anyone explain this for me please....

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
every now and then i'll come back to the home page and click "view first unread post" and it'll take me back to what i started on that day...instead of what i should actually be seeing.

if that makes sense.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
YC.com as been running slow as shit for a few days. I would like to know why.

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.