Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody have a weapon r intake on their ride, i just put 1 on and it bogs when i smash down ,rpms r all over the place if anybody can throw out some ideas help me out

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
direct fitment ya right:unsure: i took it all apart i had 2 cut some of the silicone elbow it was touchin the hood. i guess it was leaking...fyi not a great product the ramII kit that comes with didnt fit there is no room it hits the firewall.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
People really buy Weapon R junk?

Get something that works for the money...K&N SRI, AEM CAI, Injen CAI/SRI, GMPP Intake Setup...you pay more but remember...you GET what you pay for...buy something cheap...90% of the time....its crap.

I learned a long time ago its better to wait a couple more weeks and save your money and order the part that you KNOW will work...not just a meh...this might happen.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I had a weapon R intake on my VW Jetta (before I got the balt) and I hated every min. that it was on the car, Ended up replacing it with a K&N Intake. I have a Injen air intake on my cobalt now and love it...

·
Banned
27 Posts
People really buy Weapon R junk?

Get something that works for the money...K&N SRI, AEM CAI, Injen CAI/SRI, GMPP Intake Setup...you pay more but remember...you GET what you pay for...buy something cheap...90% of the time....its crap.

I learned a long time ago its better to wait a couple more weeks and save your money and order the part that you KNOW will work...not just a meh...this might happen.
this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.