Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up guys, I'm not that much around here as before since I got my Balt totaled :(...anywho I know there are few photoshopers and web designers around here I wanted to get to talk to you guys I'm on the look for a web designer to do a web site for my restaurant FROM SCRATCH !!!

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Hey whats up guys, I'm not that much around here as before since I got my Balt totaled :(...anywho I know there are few photoshopers and web designers around here I wanted to get to talk to you guys I'm on the look for a web designer to do a web site for my restaurant FROM SCRATCH !!!
Home #3KHellawell you can see my portfolio and recent projects there.
Cobalt Magazine | would be another one.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Home #3KHellawell you can see my portfolio and recent projects there.
Cobalt Magazine | would be another one.

Designs and presentention of those images and ideas are amazing, clean, professional, BUT I see you have work/play a lot with cars, and sales most than anything.... How do you feel about restaurants thou?....

Hit me up on my e-mail and lets have some more serious business chat

[email protected]

:wine:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha! :p Sure beats the hell out of my job, they see your phone even in your pocket your fired haha.
Hahaha yea same here, but applies to employees only.. I have no boss (Well the owner) but she is never here I'm fully in charge just that employees like to be snitches hahaha and I have 9 cameras xD !!!:worried:

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Hahaha yea same here, but applies to employees only.. I have no boss (Well the owner) but she is never here I'm fully in charge just that employees like to be snitches hahaha and I have 9 cameras xD !!!:worried:
hahah! Right on wish I was the boss! :p Also did you send me an email? my emails seem to not be downloading, just making sure if you sent one or not.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I know a guy who is amazing. Luke and his team specialize in church websites, but they do extremely relevant design solutions for other organizations as well. Check out Sheepish Design.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.