Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, so one of our local balts family own a coffee shop in tacoma and want us to meet there every week. We are going to meet every week on saturday at 830p-9p till whenever. The coffee shop is open 24/7 so we can stay as late as we want and since we will be in their parking lot, cops cant tell us to leave :D

its off Union on I-5 right by the target

Bertolino's Coffee Bar
2421 So. Union Ave., Ste. L#2
Tacoma, WA 98405

so far i have about 6-8 people that i know of showing this week, lets make this a good showing weekly!

·
Registered
416 Posts
LOL! Thanks to you!! I'll check out what is going on that night and get back to you. I've had some bad experiences in T-Town though...I'll just have to "be nice" when I'm there. :notrust:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL! Thanks to you!! I'll check out what is going on that night and get back to you. I've had some bad experiences in T-Town though...I'll just have to "be nice" when I'm there. :notrust:
lawlerskates, at least we will be somewhere we are welcome haha, not in some random parking lot :p

and no prob :) anytime :D love working on these things :D
and hey, you did a good portion of the work on it ;)

·
Registered
600 Posts
haha im down, ill go this saturday, i hope, working fulltime is killing me x_x. But im getting springs next week! So no more 4x4ing :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
I might make it, not sure. As Tom saw the other day, I really need to get my garage cleaned out so I can park a car in it!:laugh: Hey Tom, who was that guy I was talking to at the last meet? The one that had the silver Cobalt from Yelm?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I might make it, not sure. As Tom saw the other day, I really need to get my garage cleaned out so I can park a car in it!:laugh: Hey Tom, who was that guy I was talking to at the last meet? The one that had the silver Cobalt from Yelm?
thats richard, his screen name on the forums is rsjlsecotec
and you should come out...we are DEF not going by puyallup this time though...ive been getting harrassed by the ******* fbody guys all week since then

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so its looking all nasty and rainy out, and i am beet from work...im probly not going to make it...if anyone shows and there is a bunch of people, give me a text and i might cruise out

·
Registered
13 Posts
brian with the black SS rolled out to play in the rain with my girl and I last night... it was slippery as fiznuck! Next weekend will be better! one of these times we should meet up there get coffee and cruise to south hill where the rest of the cobalt owners meet up.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
brian with the black SS rolled out to play in the rain with my girl and I last night... it was slippery as fiznuck! Next weekend will be better! one of these times we should meet up there get coffee and cruise to south hill where the rest of the cobalt owners meet up.
no way in hell im cruising out to south hill where theose **** head lsx owners are :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.