Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I’m having a problem with my 2009 Chevy cobalt coupe. I had it park under a carport because of window problems and I was pulling it out of the driveway and I bottomed out. It started leaking something but it wasn’t gas. Does anyone know what it could be?

·
Say What again!
6,178 Posts
Do you have a picture?

·
Registered
3 Posts
No the problem was solved. Thanks
Glad to hear the problem was solved. The purpose of the forum is for Cobalt owners to search and share similar problems they might be having with their car. In the future, another Cobalt owner might have bottomed out and started leaking fluid. Quite possibly they would enter their problem into the search and it would lead them to your post. Unfortunately, your post would not be of any help because you simply replied "the problem was solved." If you have time, just jot down the resolution to your problem, even if it is as simple as you knocked over a cup of water as you were pulling out and thought it was coming from your car. At least they will know it was just that and not wonder how you solved the problem. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey everyone, I’m having a problem with my 2009 Chevy cobalt coupe. I had it park under a carport because of window problems and I was pulling it out of the driveway and I bottomed out. It started leaking something but it wasn’t gas. Does anyone know what it could be?
Problem was solved. It has been snowing and when I started the car the exhaust melted the ice around the tailpipe cause water to fall out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Im face palming so hard right now. there was plenty of very simple problem solving on your part that could of been done before running to the forums. I swear with each passing year the threads become more of a joke😑

1 - 7 of 7 Posts