Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Quick story before pics. I have SSC springs, which give a pretty good drop but are mostly designed for handling. Well i hate the raked look every Chevy has now-a-days, and even w/ my lowering springs the back end was still higher. Well a friend of mine has B&Gs on an SS and a HUGE system in the back, and it was too low for him. So we switched rear springs, and heres the result...

Before:

After:

These are just some quick pics i took at a gas station, ill upload new ones tomorrow. I think if i put the front ones on it will be tucked all the way, and that would be freaking badass, cuz ive never really seen a balt tucking w/out coilovers or cutting springs. Btw, no i didnt weigh my trunk down, no i didnt have any passengers in the car, and no its not photoshopped. These are 100% legit pics, and ill get more tomorrow.

UPDATED PICS

These are from eye level, so thats wat it looks like if ur standing looking at it:

And some from level view:

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was going to ask you if those rubbed
i havent heard anything yet, and i drove them at work doing pizza deliveries for 3 hours...but i know if i go over any slighty big speed bump or what not they will. and i did buy a four door for a reason, so i kinda need to still be able to put certain ppl back there...

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Looks good. I was gonna get SSC springs but ive heard of sagging and like you said the rear was still higher... so im going with sportlines.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no thats wat i was saying earlier, the rears are B&Gs. the fronts are still ssc, but he will prolly trade me the fronts too. the fronts look terrible right now compared to the back, lol

but im on the way to clean my car cuz it hasnt been waxed in a few months, so ill post full car pics after that.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
if the fronts tuck like that I'm freakin sold. no need for coils for a while and then I can just get spacers/camber shims and call it a day!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.