Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I've been wanting this for a long time now, I've been constantly training and getting prepared, I've lost like 15 pounds in the last month and stopped smoking and whatnot

and thanks for the congrats :)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks man, yeah I've still got a while to go, they said I can probably be in boot camp within the next couple months then boot camp is like 6 weeks, and after that when I get stationed somewhere, I can finally come home and get my baby (my car)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Congrats and thank you for serving our Country

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Good job!! As an Army guy I have one word of advice, make sure you get a job that you will be happy with for the length of your enlistment. Have fun in San Antonio during boot camp.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Don't worry about quitting smoking...When you go on your first deployment or get stuck on crappy details...you'll be smoking more than ever!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
^ Hell yeah, I'm going into the Navy myself when I finish college- but as an officer.

Good luck and I appreciate your service, I hope I can help you guys out soon enough, I'll be watching over in my F-18S E/F if all goes well.

Tom.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats and thank you for serving our Country
no problem man, it's just something I've always wanted to do, but never thought I'd make it, but now I'm pretty certain I'll be fine.

Good job!! As an Army guy I have one word of advice, make sure you get a job that you will be happy with for the length of your enlistment. Have fun in San Antonio during boot camp.
Oh yeah I hear that, I've always loved taking stuff apart and fixing things, and doing electronic stuff, so now I have the opportunity to make a career out of it, I'm excited

Don't worry about quitting smoking...When you go on your first deployment or get stuck on crappy details...you'll be smoking more than ever!
I'm sure I'll fall into the mold of everyone else and start back, but for now it's crucial that I can breath and be able to run long distances without stopping quitting smoking seems to help, there isn't one day that goes by where I don't think about lighting up, it's pretty tough

one mistake, should've went NAVY! haha, anyways, good luck with your time in.
Navy was my 2nd choice lol
half of my family served in the Navy and I always hear them saying they wish they would have went for the air force instead, plus I wanted to be different.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
I agree...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.