Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I had a temporary lapse of judgement when getting ready to pass on the freeway, and bumped into another car, however damage on both cars was very minor, and we all thanked our lucky stars that it wasn't worse than what it was... anyway, here are a few pictures... going to be getting the damage repaired sometime today, or by the end of the week.

The only damage to the other vehicle was some scratches in the doors along with some blue paint.... everyone was alright... Just can't get over I didn't see them... Trying to find a new fender that is color matching preferably with the pinstripe that I can just bolt into place, and going to be installing those blacked out headlights I have been looking at... and just buff the rest of the scratches... polish, and move on....

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Surprisingly I found one... only problem is, the car that it is attached to is currently waiting to be auctioned off to a boneyard... and I can't just purchase that fender... it is frustrating, lol saw that on copart... I was like that would be perfect! but they don't sell body parts...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.