Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would post a message about today, and a reminder to those to remember to take a few moments of silence in remembrance of those who lost their lives 13 years ago today. I will never be able to forget where I was or what I was doing that day... My thoughts and prayers still go out to the families that were affected by those tragic events 13 years ago.

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
I remember that day like it was yesterday. I stopped my employees from what they were doing and took them to the lounge and we watched the second plane hit the second tower and later the towers imploding. It was a somber moment. We all could not believe, especially Doland who was atop one of the towers the previous week.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
I was 6 years old in first grade and I remember everything. My mom's cousin worked in one of the towers, but called in sick that day.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I was in my last semester of college. I was just leaving to head to campus when the first plane hit. They were covering the accident on the news. By the time I got to campus, people were packed around the TV's as the announced a second plane and a terrorist attack. Later that evening I recall footage of cheering middle easterners celebrating the attack. Part of me grew to hate our world that day.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Was in class in HS, announcement was made to all classrooms to turn on tvs and stop all work. Was just after the 2nd plane hit. I flew to the main office, being from NY I had fam and friends in the city so I wanted to see if I could find out anything. I was let go and went home where I met my mom in the driveway and she was in tears. Spent all day on and off the phone. Sad day.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I remember that day clearly I was in the 4th grade and it was just another day until one of the teachers rolled a tv into our classroom out of nowhere and the principle came on the intercom and told us to watch what was on the tv.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Yeah we watched it too. We all went home early. I remember having no idea what was going on (being 6 years old).

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

I'm sick of reading about the conspiracies. I don't understand why people can't just keep their mouths shut for just one day. For those who lost family members and friends it doesn't matter who did it. they should just show some respect and stfu

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.