Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went to NY to get a car, decided to bring my SS along because I have a "friend" who lives around where I was going to be. I knew him from another car site, he is on CSS.net too, name is Chris88z24 there, so we meet up after I got there and chatted and I took a few pics and figured I posted them on the other balt places, mind aswell post them here. Nothing great but it was nice to meet a fellow balter and him since we kinda knew one another before the balts even came along.

Pics, I am obviciously the yellow one.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
love'in the chevy decal. And you hav a hot car yourself

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, low pro is nice but I think the high rise looks best on mine, color plays alot in that area I think. Some look sweet w/out a wing, some don't. I likey my wing, I have had them all, none, low and now high between both balts.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Looks good man

·
Registered
142 Posts
yeah i think color has alot to do with it. if i had the red one i would delete the wing, but i had yellow balt the hi rise would be perfect.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
If i were to get the SS high rise wing i would get the carbon fiber middle insert

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, I am thinking about paiting or getting the CF insert on mine, it well go w/ the vinyl and wheels, but I first would like to get something done to the hood. Got a buddy who molded an scope into his and is selling the hood now, if it works out I well get that and than see about a paint scheme so it would match.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.