Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are posting this vid in an attempt to get this Silver Cavalier SS another chance. You know who you are if you were with us that night. The runs were kind of shitty and neither one of you got to show the true potential of your cars, even though we all know and can tell by this vid the Cavalier SS did not have a chance. You think you won, He thinks he won. Lets make it official.

Please spread this info to all the rest of the Cavalier and rental car community.
Vid took place in NY on LI.

YouTube - 04 TL 6-SPD VS Cobalt SS S/C

·
Registered
673 Posts
Yep your right, but atleast I'm not going around to sites of cars I don't own being a tool.

Is that your mommies TL?

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
what a gay and stupid post. Congrats on being a typical ricer ass hat.
qft! BTW that's vik's cobalt and it's not a cavy rofl and his car wiped the floor with yours and he had a bad launch gtfo ricer no one likes you. He prob won't even waste his time again with you. You also forgot to post the 2 other vids where he beat you. ;) Vik's car is fast and I know for a fact. Seen with my own eyes.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Who cares about this thread honestly? Gtfo wheres OBZ when you need him? lol

·
Banned
1,559 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
qft! Btw that's vik's cobalt and it's not a cavy rofl and his car wiped the floor with yours and he had a bad launch gtfo ricer no one likes you. He prob won't even waste his time again with you. you also forgot to post the 2 other vids where he beat you. ;) vik's car is fast and i know for a fact. Seen with my own eyes.
lol pwnd!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not my car guys sorry, Its my friend's. And I know its not a Cavi I am calling it that to piss you off. Out of the three other vids the TL reels the "COBALT" in despite the "COBALT" having a full car length head start. The other vid when they go over the intersection the TL loses all hope of getting traction, if you guys drove cars that made some TQ you would know about this. And the third vid I guess the Cobalt just got him. I am being a **** I know. And for a Cobalt this one is fast cause stock they cant get out of there own way, lets take it out again and have another go, I would mind taking a run at you either.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What are you trying to prove with this vid?? There is more then one type of TL you know that right? This was a Automatic, and I believe a 03 or older TL with Like 220HP. And Probably Stock. That would be like me showing a vid of a 08 Acura TL Type-S 6-SPD modded VS a 07 Cobalt LT Automatic. DOPE

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.