Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys so i have about 300 bucks half of what i think i need for a bodykit....now i have three in mind but i only know where to buy onE!!!! has anyone seen these other kits for sale? which do you guys like the best.....?
1st the one i like the most!!!!

2nd place....

and last the only one i could find a shop that will sell it

tell me what you guys think!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
First one looks clean.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Yeah I believe the first one is a prototype kit made by GM. I'm not a fan of the third kit. Makes the car look like a ricey civic. Second one isn't bad. And it'll cost you more than $600 to match the paint and get it prepped and painted and fitted. Probably more like $1200. Jus so you're prepared. Unless you know a guy who can give you an unbelievable deal, but nobody works for free!

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
No thank you to body kits.

The third is absolutely disgusting.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little... for the first one.

definitely couldn't hold it in for the second one.

passed out and just now regained consciousness for the third one.

Just my opinion.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
The third one reminds me of...

I'm Old Greggggg!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
1st one is sick, so is the 2nd, but 3rd is puke. the first one you wont find anywhere, that was a concept for a special edition SS

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
all of them look like trash

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Yeah I believe the first one is a prototype kit made by GM. I'm not a fan of the third kit. Makes the car look like a ricey civic. Second one isn't bad. And it'll cost you more than $600 to match the paint and get it prepped and painted and fitted. Probably more like $1200. Jus so you're prepared. Unless you know a guy who can give you an unbelievable deal, but nobody works for free!
+1

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

On the first pic, Look at the random color on the passenger side mirror. Who the hell decided to make it that color? so random
lol, I didin't notice that at first; however, it does match the interior. (still odd though)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ouch i wanted the 1st one SOOOO bad....meh ok i can live with out it.....guess now i need help looking the the second one.....as far as making it look good i can slap all the pieces on and mold them on my self body work is easy. its the painting that i suck at! lol glad to see i got an overall unanimous response of no to the third, i still want to look for a different one and get everyone's opinion might post another one later.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.