Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i wasnt sure where to put this...

everytime it rains the floor on the driver side is soaked like a mofo...even when the car is sitting and not driven in the rain. wtf? i cannot find where it is leaking and the dealer doesnt think anything is wrong, LOL

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
so i wasnt sure where to put this...

everytime it rains the floor on the driver side is soaked like a mofo...even when the car is sitting and not driven in the rain. wtf? i cannot find where it is leaking and the dealer doesnt think anything is wrong, LOL
Easy test, take it to the car wash. More than likely, it is leaking around a window, and that's the dealer's issue. When talking to them after finding the leak, take a bucket of water with you.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Make sure your shoes are not wet when entering the vehicle, they copuld be getting wet from the rain outside, then you put them on the floor =P

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah it hasnt rained or been driven in 3 days and the floorboards are still soaked...made an apt w/GM to have them at least look at it. over the phone they said the same thing you guys did about getting in with wet shoes, lol im not a retard

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
hahaha sorry but with people these days, i had to ask. Some people man... i could just go on and on.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have been having the same problem, It seems to be coming in aroun d the speaker on my door. I have aftermarket speakers, and the do not cover the whole opening that the stock one goes in.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmm...i have aftermarket speakers too...if thats the case i may be adding some type of inslation because thats the last thing i want is my speakers taking a dump from it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.