Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking at other options besides eibach. i know they are probably the best to go with but.....

can you roll on ksport springs with stock shocks and struts? im trying to lower my balt but i dont have the money for sportlines or new shocks and struts.
letttttme know your feedback gentlemen, or ladies.
thanks!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I have Tenzo R's [Which is basically the same spring] and i have no problems with them.
I've heard alot of good things about the Tenzo-R springs as well, that's what I'm going to be ordering here shortly.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i was looking at other options besides eibach. i know they are probably the best to go with but.....

can you roll on ksport springs with stock shocks and struts? im trying to lower my balt but i dont have the money for sportlines or new shocks and struts.
letttttme know your feedback gentlemen, or ladies.
thanks!
I have K-sport springs and ya you can use them with stock struts. it is a good value i got mine for $120 and it dropped mine about 2" but it is a little stiff

·
Registered
124 Posts
I was gonna get Ksport, but went with eibach because of how long they've been around. My buddy has Ksport coilovers and they ride like a dream, so nothin against em. They make good stuff as far as I know.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I have Tenzo R's [Which is basically the same spring] and i have no problems with them.
The Tenzo R's are stiffer than other brands and give a nice drop. All depends on what you are looking for though.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
since the ksport springs are aftermarket, you think if i cut like another half inch on all 4 springs, it would ride like ass?
or do you guys think itll still ride good? im tryin to eliminate as much wheel gap as possible

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
since the ksport springs are aftermarket, you think if i cut like another half inch on all 4 springs, it would ride like ass?
or do you guys think itll still ride good? im tryin to eliminate as much wheel gap as possible
If you want to eliminate wheel gap....Your better off going with coilovers...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.