Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i havent been on here for a long long time. But this new guy in town just bought a 5.7 gto. I think its mainly stock. I have a 07 cobalt ss/sc stage II wiith gmpp exhaust and a k&n typhoon intake. What are my odds against him????

·
Registered
594 Posts
if the guy has manual and he can't even shift for shit,then you have a good chance of beating him,but if he knows how to race and goes to the track,well you might have a hard time beating him then,but you never know though.

·
Registered
594 Posts
oh yeah I am going with a 1968 GTO with no motor so I might get the original motor the 428 or drop in a LS6 or LS7 motor in it,to many ****ing people with 4 bangers srt4 ect,time to show them the raw power of a classic muscle car:D

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
oh yeah I am going with a 1968 GTO with no motor so I might get the original motor the 428 or drop in a LS6 or LS7 motor in it,to many ****ing people with 4 bangers srt4 ect,time to show them the raw power of a classic muscle car:D
well, not all muscle cars can be driven, take my kill of a 2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Turbo, with my cobalt SS 2.4l(both cars were stick)

the kid couldnt shift worth shit, shifting too early. Me, i drag race professionally, so i knew when to shift, and how to do so(thus ending up with me 5 car lengths ahead.......)

·
Banned
384 Posts
well, not all muscle cars can be driven, take my kill of a 2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Turbo, with my cobalt SS 2.4l(both cars were stick)

the kid couldnt shift worth shit, shifting too early. Me, i drag race professionally, so i knew when to shift, and how to do so(thus ending up with me 5 car lengths ahead.......)

im an astronaut :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
i used to race @ Mission Raceway Park, now i run out @ Castrol Raceway in Edmonton

·
Banned
384 Posts
what do you race? your cobalt on test n tune?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
what do you race? your cobalt on test n tune?
Test and Tune on saturdays, and the Friday Night Street Legals.............

I also race an E86 Ethanol Blended funny car

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I am not sure .... like most other people said.. driving skill has alot to do in a race like this. He most definitally has the power to beat you. However, if he doesnt know how to drive the right way then the race could be all yours ... plus the weight advantage you have

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.