Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MAAANNNN what are the chances that a cop would see my windows when its pitch black out and with the lights and all......well shit, he saw them....gave me til tuesday to take the front 2 off....or pay $109....what should I do?? pay up or take it off??? :(

·
Registered
810 Posts
just pay the 109 thats not badd... thats what i would do

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will payig the ticket do anything to my dad's insurance?? (that car's insured in my dad's name) rather then just taking it off and avoiding the ticket.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Regardless you will have to remove the dark tint, so try to save some money and remove the tint. The judge will make you remove it anyway

·
Registered
810 Posts
if u kno the tint guy u can get them to write u a note or like a recipt sayin u did get them takin off and show the judge u did.. but then u stil have them on :p sneakyy sneaky

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the cop didn't say anything about a judge and shit...this is canada...we are alot more laid back. He just said if you pay off the ticket, you'll still have the chance to get another ticket if you get caught later...that's all he said. But what's the best way to take it off without scratching my windows and stuff.??

·
Registered
810 Posts
no idea... but just pay the ticket and keep tints on..

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
If you can procure some spare windows, you could roll the main windows down, put those in real quick, get it dismissed, then just make a face like this:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.