Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to keep my tires shiny with black magic tire shine foam. I'd like to have an extreme wet look that lasts more than a couple of days.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I use this stuff, It's a squeeze bottle, you apply it to an applicator boot and rub it on, takes a tad longer than a spray but the benefits are so worth it.

* Only costs like $12...one bottle lasts me for-EVER, i think I've been on the same bottle for a year now...seriously, you dont need to use much at all per use, but the bottles quite large

*it gives the tires a super deep black glossy look, it stays on the wheels for days! even lasts through a rain here or there and it's not a spray so it wont go everywhere.

*b4 anyone gets on me about armor all I know there dash stuff is crap but I've been using this tire shine since I had my old black car and absolutely love this stuff.

·
Registered
978 Posts
meguiairs or armour all

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

meguiairs for all my cleaning NEEDS ,armour all, I dont like it ANYMORE .i used to use all the time (armour all)

·
Registered
56 Posts
black magic titanium is really good. bottles last a long time.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
black magic titanium is really good. bottles last a long time.
I use whatever is on sale but lately its been this black magic stuff and it works extremely well

·
Registered
353 Posts
I basically use exclusively Adam's products on all my cars. Because he's a great guy and a good friend, his warehouse is just down the road from me, and (most importantly) everything he sells is 100% awesomeness.

I'm not a big fan of the high gloss tire shine, which makes the SVRT (Super Vinyl and Rubber Dressing) perfect for me.

And I'll admit that I go a bit overboard sometimes. As evidenced by the following pictures. I have 3 sets of tires for the balt and yes, when they're off the car I can't help myself and dress them top to bottom lol

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
yeah it really is "to each his own" on this one OP, it all comes down to what you want, I personally love the super shiny wet black look on a tire, like it's actually wet, but some dont, this is what the armorall makes my tires look like, and it stays lookin like that for a while. I hate sprays that fly everywhere and make a mess, this is applied with an applicator.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.