Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wish i was good with cars to do some of those things.. and i really want too paint my trim but i'm scared i'll mess up.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
i wish i was good with cars to do some of those things.. and i really want too paint my trim but i'm scared i'll mess up.
if you follow the how to on here you cant go wrong man

just remember, a nice paint job is all in the prep work
that, and the fact that if you mess up, just sand it back down and clean the pieces and put on a new coat. you can keep doing that until you get it right. simple as that. you could only mess them up if you break the piece/s in half heh

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
lol yeah fill the gas tank up haha!!

you could always buy a supercharger from that shady guy round the corner..

I would probably just paint the dash peices... if you know how..

·
Registered
575 Posts
that, and the fact that if you mess up, just sand it back down and clean the pieces and put on a new coat. you can keep doing that until you get it right. simple as that. you could only mess them up if you break the piece/s in half heh
that's what happend to me a couple of tons of time specially with this guy

but after a lot of tries and doing it the right way came out the way I wanted it

·
Registered
575 Posts
any paint will do man
I will just advise you to use plastic primer it's like 6 bucks at home depot (and trust me saves you tons of paint), after you wet sand and clean completely the pieces, of course when done with the primer go ahead and use the color of your choise and clear gloss to finhs and majke sure stays for along time:nuts:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.