Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show and tell us about the car you used to have that you miss the most. I will start.

My 2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6 Speed

Miss this car so much! Pulls hard in all gears. The LS1 engine mated to that T56 trans was like peanut butter is to jelly.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
I miss my 09 SS, and being able to drive my Evo.. Rebuilding the Evo now, and will get another SS/tc again.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I bought an 86 Dodge Daytona with only 120k on it for $800 when I was in college. Spent the entire summer rebuilding the engine and turbo, put new tires and steering rack in. Then I took a buddy to class one day and a girl pulled out when I was doing 30mph about 10 ft away. I miss that thing, so much fun!!

I dont really have any good pics of it, but this is what it looked like.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

My first 2.2L engine!!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
My flat black 1989 mustang notch 5.0, loved the power it had.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Yeah... I'd miss that to! :bigsmile:

I kinda miss this car once and a while, 3400 swapped '90 Z24, it was a good simple car, surprisingly turned alotta heads to. :love:

rust checked since 1990.. this thing was immaculate, sold it for my SS as I problems were starting to creep up on it and I didn't wanna deal with that lol!

Ah yesss!!! The 3400 swapped z24! I haven't been on v6z24 in a LOOOONNNNGGG time! I've heard they are well past the 3500's in the cars now.. I should check in there sometime:nuts:

·
Registered
658 Posts
I miss my first car, think about it all the time. 1973 Volkswagen beatle. I didn't know shit about cars back then and when it quit running, I let it rot in the driveway :thumbdown:. I had big plans for that thing. One day I will get another. Too bad the newer Beatles look like vomit...

·
Registered
675 Posts
not gonna lie, i miss my first car which was a '94 Ford Exploder. That thing was a tank, but i had so much fun in it. I drove that thing over everything and anything :p

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Ah yesss!!! The 3400 swapped z24! I haven't been on v6z24 in a LOOOONNNNGGG time! I've heard they are well past the 3500's in the cars now.. I should check in there sometime:nuts:
lol! yeah I loved that old forum, I think it was you and beamer that pointed me here in the first place :laugh:

that was a good quick car, but there wasn't ANY aftermarket for it and it was starting to get some problems were gonna snowball, so I got rid of it lol

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Yeah beamer and I guided a few people here :)

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
^^ too many cars....

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Lol

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
I miss my 94 t-bird. Totaled it after doing donuts in the middle of an intersection across the street from the police department like they weren't going to try and pull me over as I left over a hundred feet of drift marks left to right then lost it over a speed bump. Damn I was defiantly young and stupid as shit.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I miss my 95 blazer.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I bought an 86 Dodge Daytona with only 120k on it for $800 when I was in college. Spent the entire summer rebuilding the engine and turbo, put new tires and steering rack in. Then I took a buddy to class one day and a girl pulled out when I was doing 30mph about 10 ft away. I miss that thing, so much fun!!

I dont really have any good pics of it, but this is what it looked like.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

My first 2.2L engine!!
i remember those

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

i miss 2 actually my 69 pontiac firebird and my hubbys drag car was a cavy it was cool sorry no pics .

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

This is what i miss most

'88 z24

I will own another one day, I'm willing to drop some good $$$ on a clean one, stock or swapped and such.
i had one of those mine was black i loved that car ,i dont miss it though had alot of problems with it overheating and it cracked the cylinder (they had to put in a new sleeve ) problems after that but i loved it .

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.