Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its really makin me angry. I need to know so I can get the paint to do my bodykit.... Heres a pic of it. Its a 07'

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
according to one of the websites i looked at it is Laser Blue Metallic.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
that doesnt look like laser blue metallic at all. im not sure what color though sorry, really dont think lbm though

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
thats what i thought too, but that is all the website had for color options on the 2007's. My word of advice, look on the inside of your drivers side door get the color code and call the dealer, they can give you a location where to look for the code and the color of your car!
-----Added 30 Sep 2008 at 08:41:00-----
good luck though, the bodykit looks like it will look good.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
good luck though, the bodykit looks like it will look good.

·
Registered
51 Posts
that aint know laser blue thats for sure.

look under you trunk floor by your spare tire. with will have a white take with a few numbers on it.

it will have a code, it will say (BC/CC WA????) with code of 4 numbers,

if you can wait until tommorow i will pull the code and name when i get to my shop.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
you can also call your local GM parts department and give them the VIN of your car. From the VIN they can tell you exactly what color your Cobalt is.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I thought blue granite also but when I talked to the dealership yesterday they gave me a totally different code than the code in my trunk when I gave them the vin....The code they gave me was 46u but it was a different number when I looked in my trunk and when I pulled up the number in my trunk it came up a stelth grey metalic??? I'm goin to the chevy dealer Friday and goin right back to the paint dept. and they can look at it in person and tell me what it is....

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
46U = Stealth Gray Metallic. Looks like it in your picture too.

Simple way to really verify (although I think that is it) is to get a small paint touch up bottle for 46U and put a small dab on your Cobalt.

·
Registered
328 Posts
GM Paint codes are generally in the glove box on a little tag next to the letters BC/CC most likly 2 numbers and a letter...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.