• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need to get my calipers painted. Can't decide what color to go with so I'll put it up to a vote here. Right now, they are silver (oxidized aluminum) but my options for paint are silver, black or red. Let me know what you think...

Here is a current photo (pay no attention to the mud on the wheels and large wheel gap...it was sitting on uneven ground!)

·
Registered
166 Posts
if you dont have any accent colors (doesnt look like you do) then i would go red if you want them to stand out. black would just hide them and silvers ok but looks stock. so i would go red :)

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm leaning towards red also. I might tint the windows in the future, but I probably won't black out my lights. I like chrome wheels and the headlights seem to accent them nicely. Red calipers would be a nice subtle accent.

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd love to get a set of these, but they run around $200 for a set of 4

MGP Caliper Covers

You can get them wit custom engraving (SS or Bowtie)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
agree it looks cool but if you can just paint them do that
or if you have the money take them to get powdercoated

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, make no mistake...paint for me! LOL

·
Registered
446 Posts
200 for covers to put over your calipers? if youre loaded and have money like that to spend, what the hell.

otherwise, i think its stupid.
Agreed. Not worth the money.

·
Registered
575 Posts

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
575 Posts
Haha, looks cool, but I am in Steeler country...black and gold may be a little over the top. (I'm a fan, but not that big of a fan...LOL)

G2 does seem to have lots of color options!
honestly would go for the red ones but everybody mentioned gold honestly not a big fan either of that contrast I'm painting mines blue and have a ultra silver cobalt

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Man! This is a close vote! Black and red are almost tied! I do like the red, but I'm afraid of them standing out tooo much. Any pics of black SS with red calipers?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Man! This is a close vote! Black and red are almost tied! I do like the red, but I'm afraid of them standing out tooo much. Any pics of black SS with red calipers?
dude this is the last time I'm telling you get them red!!!!!

black will just look like stock!!! GET THEM PAINTED RED!!! made my mind:smile1:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.