Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2138 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd start a thread for people who either want to vent or brag about their day. Maybe people would just use this as a journal.

So far today, I picked up my daughter at 2am from her staff party. I've had breakfast, filled the bird feeders, got caught up on my recorded shows including the Blues-Habs game, Person of Interest, Fast & Loud.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Went to work and here I am, installed 3 mini breakers into a cutler hammer panel and cut 5 ceiling tiles. Now I'm fishing a wire up a wall.

Sent from the sexy electrician

·
Registered
153 Posts
So far today, I have taken my children to the bus stop, came back and took out the garbage, and realized that the slush that was on my other car yesterday froze while it was parked outside last night and pulled the passenger front wheel well trim out and broke all the retaining clips. Will have to fix later. Headed to work in the now operational Cobalt. Letting the Subaru defrost in the garage. Only problem about doing auto work in a two car garage, is that it leaves only room for one car.

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
I'm at work.

Exciting, I know.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just came back from the ostheopath, still in pain but she moved it from my arm to between shoulder and neck area somewhere under the big neck muscle. She said the goal was to bring the projected pain back to the actual injury. So I guess the closer the pain gets to my erniated disc in my neck the closer I'll be to being cured. I have to tell you I do not wish this to anybody even my worst enemies . My therapist is a woman and she says most women that have the same problem I have say the pain is worse than childbirth. The pain at it's peak is 9.9 on a scale of 1 to 10. At 10 you pass out, I've passed out at least 3 times so far and I've come really close at 9.9 about 100 times in the last 5 weeks. At 9.9 you lose your vision, because of the pain intensity your body stops sending blood to your head and eyesight is first to go. When your brain starves you pass out only to be awaken by the pain which promply hit 10 again and I would pass out again. This is hell on earth. People watch your back eventhough I'm not sure what wrong move I did to cause this but it takes away several days out of your life and quite effectively wipes the smile off your face.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Well off work and showered, waiting for the gf to get home. Back feels great. Tbh I don't wish this on any of my enemies because I want them to be in pain. Oh, going to clean the cat litter and play some call of duty, probably vacuum my rec room carpet, which is the only room that has carpet and I kind of like it

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
I got up at 6 am and got ready and headed off to work. I came home just after 4 and began playing a game for a new youtube video, edited and am now uploading the first part. while that rendered I recorded for the part 2 and just finished editing that and now am waiting for part 1 to upload to youtube. Fun, might play some xbox while it does this.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
went to work for 11 hours today, that was alot of fun.... although it wasn't as bad as my 13 hour day the other day...... And Coby, as far as what you did to injure yourself it could be absolutely anything at all, my brother had the same problem a few years back, he lifted his arm up to cut a bale of hay or something like that and he just collapsed to the ground.... just from lifting his arm with a knife to cut a bale of hay, no heavy lifting or anything involved and he was out for weeks

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got up at six to drive my daughter to the airport. This means I get to finally drive my 010 Cobalt for 10 days. Wahoo!

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Keeping this alive

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Today I bumped a deer in my car going to work. Now I'm eating a spicy chicken Caesar salad on break, then going back to work.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got up real early to have more time to do nothing. I started doing nothing yesterday and I'm not finished yet.

·
Registered
318 Posts
got up earlier than planned because my bf was playing XBox too damn loud. He left and now the house is quiet, but crap, it's a little late for a nap at this point. Plus, I'm sure my mom will be calling shortly to want to go shopping or something.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Woke up, sold a queen size bed. Have my bed sheets in the washer, gain detergent ftw. Now waiting for leons to drop off my loveseat.

Think I'm going to put a sliding door that has the track on the ceiling for my stairs to keep the cats down. Makes it a lot easier to get up and down.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
work, home, edited another video for youtube while uploading another. Played some NHL and than some GTA5 on the XONE
Hey! You gotta play some nhl with me sometime. Nhl15? I play on my brothers xb1 but I've been playing nhl for years.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
I only have 13 still, decided to wait till the next one since I did a lot of game spending these last few weeks. Plus I only did one season, got the game just before 14 came out so I feel like I better play some more before getting a new game.

As for what did I do today, even though its only 6am I am installing Far Cry 4 on my computer, going to watch the Formula 1 race, upload another vid to youtube and then go to a friends so they can use me(truck) to move some furniture. Hopefully get home somewhat early to do some more gaming. If I am not too tired, only got about 3 hrs of sleep before I woke and could not fall back asleep.

1 - 20 of 2138 Posts