Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what did you guys do this weekend? I went out and took some pics of my car to Photoshop. Its to cold to get anything else done.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Hung out with friends, installed my emergency lights in my cobalt, got my windows tinted, and also looked at an integra that I might buy as a project car.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I painted my calipers red and it snowed recently here its all gone now stil cold but i washed my car to get all the salt off, i put it in the garage and its heated and warm in their so thats y i could paint and stuff. i did it in there. also fixed up the wireing on my sub and amp

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Worked, played poker, went my inlaws pro wrestling show, and was a victim of a hit and run.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hit and run? Oh yes, I remember the thread.
Any news on catching the chump who hit you?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
i went on Vacation in a totally different city, and had some "fun", lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It should be warmer here later this week. I can wash it without the doors freezing. YEAH!!! But it wont do much good I live on a dirt road.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Hit and run? Oh yes, I remember the thread.
Any news on catching the chump who hit you?
Nah im going tomorrow to pick up the accident report, hopfully they can tell me something. Though i doubt they will.

·
Registered
12 Posts
well i just recently got my car back, theres some rodent that was chewing on the wire right behind the engine block, would knock out power steering, speedometer, and **** with the engine shifting. all in all 500 bucks to replace the dam wire twice.

btw...would my factory installed sub work on an aftermarket headunit, or would i have to rewire it, like adding subs to my system. thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.