Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone...
i was thinking about lowering my car...
and i was bassicaly just wondering what the best springs are to buy to get the best stance... i havea sedan,
and love hailceasers car... any one know the what i should do and what all i need...?
thanks every one ! :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
haha even just cut them idk ahah let me know...?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
okay, thanks but does anyone know what hailceaser runs..?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
perfect thanks so much and love your rims! dustin!

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

even if there stock they loook mint!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Do you drive the car in winter? How low to you want to go ? Do you auto cross or circuit the car ?
If your just looking for slight performance and nice ride,Pedder springs would be the best options. If you want something more than that coil overs would be your next bet.
The HSD Coil overs are pretty amazing,the best thing about the coil overs is that you can adjust the ride height when you like :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no dont do anyhting really with it its just a daily!
i bassicaly want to go as low as i can ahah, but by the sounds of it i want the B&G S2 lowering springs becasue hailceasers car is exactaly how i want mine.
then i need 18s i guess! :)

·
Registered
372 Posts
B&G's are sweet springs, I went with Ksports GT's like dropped did and I dont have any complaints about them.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I have progress. Ru aren't as low but have a good stance, and they ride great too.
But I wanna be low as shit so I'm about to switch to b&gs lol

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah seems like everyone who wants to be real low goes with b&g's then are you on 17 or 18s

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
okay and do you think you will rub with b&g's or are you now at alll....?

·
Registered
787 Posts
No As long as you dont go bigger than 225-40-18 you will not rub. I only know of one person who rubs with b&g and he has 235's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.