Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a victory red cobalt ls base model. i want to get rims and a spoiler for it and was either going with black rims and black spoiler or white rims with white spoiler. i personally think that the white looks a little better with red but wanted to hear some other opinions.

·
Registered
76 Posts
personally i'd say no to the white spoiler. i think it would just look goofy. idk about white rims iv'e never seen them on a cobalt.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
smells like fried rice to me...

just sayin

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
no white on red. I could see possibly doing a flat black spoiler but I wouldn't do it myself. this is coming from a fellow red balt with black rims owner haha

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Black wing might look good, assuming you blacked something on the front like the hood to balance it out. White sounds bad imho.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
White never looks as good as black on red cars, unless it's a darker red, like candy apple or burgandy. Go with black, it will even it out nicely.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
I'd say just get a red spoiler.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Dont mix wing/trunk color, would look weird to say the least. Actually would look like it had been wrecked or you got parts from a salvage yard, Then it would look like all the rice running around with unpainted body kits on their cars.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
red spoiler either way. I like white rims but most people on here don't lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.