Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what is the mystery behind your screen name? I know some are quite obvious, I've seen lots of Cobalt derived ones around. What made you go by that name here?
Also, if you have other handles you want to share with us, feel free.
Metal Circus is the title of an EP by '80s punk band Husker Du. Love the band, love the EP, and I've used it on a few of my "Race" cars over the years.
I also go by two other handles on occasion. one is "iraceslowcars", which is because I will drag race any vehicle I can get my hands on (over 50 in my lifetime) and none have been fast. I also will use "BuffaloChunk", which is a combo of two of my favorite bands, Buffalo Tom and Superchunk.

Ok, who's next? :grin:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
My nick name was Chester through middle / high school... kinda just stuck with it. I would have used my initials but some take it perveted since they are E.Z.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
when i first got my cobalt, i kinda went nuts over it, but as time progressed, it slowly drove me insane, thus my nickname

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
This was my screen name and email address i made when i was like 10 haha, jsut stuck with it ever since. i have since changed my screen name and email cause the name is kind of kidish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.