Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys what happened to the 2.2 to 2.4 intake kit that Create Engine Depot was making??? they don't sell it anymore??? and why?? i try to order it but i takes me to a different item for the SS

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*knock on head* yeah next time i better keep reading haha

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey man let me ask you a lil question I saw a 2.4 the other day totaled from the rear if i look around in the Junk Yards and get this piece out of that engine to put it in miy 2.2 will it fit??

or do i really have to get this piece?? bc it seems to me like the piece that comes with the 2.4s

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
No, you will need the CED adapter plate that comes in the kit if you have a 05/06. So you night as well get the kit. But if you have a 07+ its cheaper to piece together the kit. But you can still buy everything you need seperately

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh men i got an 05 i mite as well buy the kit... better off.....

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
yep save yourself the time and headache..

However, you should pull off that 2.4 manifold and TB anyways and sell it on here! you could make a little cash!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i gotta try to find where were they taking that poor balt...

·
Registered
450 Posts
is it still plastic?

·
Registered
450 Posts
maybe someone had the bright idea of improving it. that would be nice.

·
Registered
450 Posts
don't put any kind of pressure into it. and they don't handle nitrous very well either. i really like the hahn port fueler tho. too bad they are the only ones making it and it's not cheap.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.