Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CG Headlights
Spyder Headlights

Hey guys, I've been deciding what to do with my headlights, and was thinking of going retro but wanted twin halos. So I'm trying to decide between these two headlights for my Victory Red SS/TC. I'm not to concerned about wither each headlight has ccfl or old school halos cause I'm going to take the rings out and do some custom work to them. Just trying to figure out which headlights to get.

Then there's the matter of tail lights to match...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
the call them retros cause they were cool in the "retro" era, haha! I would go with Anzo's or TYC's headlights, Spyder's tend to have a gap in the headlight to bumper area.

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Lol, I believe they're only called retros because it takes quite a bit of retrofitting to make them work. Not because they're old school cool.

I'm still rocking stock headlights. They work fine for me.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
5t3alth said:
I would go with Anzo's or TYC's headlights, Spyder's tend to have a gap in the headlight to bumper area.
Do Spyder's really have that issue?

Arn't the Anzo's and CG headlights the same?

Also, just because I can, I plan on keeping the stock headlights and taillights so I can play with them, AKA retro-ing those.

But for now I want to try to find some dual halo headlights and then im going to customize those. It's mainly the design im looking at, the color (though i want black) could be changed and the rings WILL be takin out and sold or thrown in the trash cause I have some ideas for what I want to do "halo" wise.

Now to try and figure out want headlights to go with... also are there any good tail lights that I can find to mess with? Want to do some led customizing and crap with those too, and the fog lights while im at it. :cheesy:

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Is it a sedan or a coupe, either way you need to talk to Colodude about the tails he makes.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
They won't be cheap but they will be the best.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Possibly better quality but no way to know for sure.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I only use The Retrofit Source

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I would never want my Cobalts to look like BMW (Bus Metro or Walk). Sorry didn't mean to ruin anybody's day but they really don't look appropriate for a Cobalt to me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.