Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swapped out my old Cobalt Addiction Springs for a new set from Progress. A buddy of mine wanted my old springs for his balt so i gave them to him. My car still needs to settle for a few days so when thats complete i will post pics but here are a few that i snapped in the process. Oh and a pic of my current MPG and YC.com Sticker.

The old springs ..

I know some of the pictures are real randome but i was gonna do a How To on aftermarket spring install but am too lazy right now haha

·
Registered
594 Posts
thats pretty cool,i can't do suspension work at all,I was going to switch out the suspensions on my car,but I don't want to pay the extra money for some ****head to charge 178 dollars an hour like meineke does.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
thats pretty cool,i can't do suspension work at all,I was going to switch out the suspensions on my car,but I don't want to pay the extra money for some ****head to charge 178 dollars an hour like meineke does.
springs are mad easy! Especially the back. The hardest part is breaking the strut bolt loose, and compressing the springs is just time consuming with out air tools.

·
Registered
594 Posts
ah,people tell me to lower my cobalt,but I want to keep the car looking stock on the outside as much as possible,but have the power under the hood;)

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
ah,people tell me to lower my cobalt,but I want to keep the car looking stock on the outside as much as possible,but have the power under the hood;)
But having power under the hood is basically useless without suspention modifications. Even with springs alone you can improve your launch

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.