Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
I find the tinted tails on that colour car looks awesome, well done, and u already know that I think it looks awesome cuz I already stated that it does on that car colour, now I'm just babbling, sorry

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well idk what im gonna do with the back one cause i got in an accident when i first got it with the driverside rear quarter and when i took my side moldings off it looked like they just cleared over it and i had an outline.. im afraid they did it to the trunk to so i dont wanna take it off and have an outline there and have to take it in i wanna take it off but idk what im gonna do yet

·
Registered
474 Posts
Looking good, I just had to retint mine, my car was stored for a couple months with a car cover on it, and it rubbed the tint off of my tail lights... major pain in the A

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yeah I did, but it was windy where the car was and I guess from the cover rubbing the tails so much it took it all off.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I guess that could do it... your car is awesome btw I got the highrise for mine but i gotta get it painted and get rims next summer for it

·
Registered
474 Posts
Thanks bro!, Yeah I haven't had alot of time to do everything I wanted to the car, I've been busy with basic training and military stuff, but yeah I lucked out with the spoiler, I bought it for $60 from a friend of mine, so it's not too bad. Next I'm wanting either an SS bodykit for it, or maybe an RK Sport lip kit, just something subtle

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah i hear you on that spoiler got mine for $75 off a guy that took it off his SS he didnt like the look of it aha yeah i want some type of body kit also not sure what yet

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yeah lol mine was off another LS and she got it off a guy that had an SS N/A, who got it from a guy with an actual SS lol so it's been passed on like a fairy tale.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Exactly, at first I wasn't sure about my car with a high rise, but the look grew on me, I just think it looks like ass when the high rise is on a stock LS/LT, and the car hasn't been lowered. but that's just my $.02

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I rocked mine for a little bit flat black but I wanna get some rims lower it and paint it to match my car then ill put it on there

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yeah you can get a decent set of 4 lug rims, fairly cheap if you look on craigslist or something, I got mine from there.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah i have been looking for some black and chrome ones but not to many around my area but i dont want any till next summer so maybe by that time some will be available

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.