Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Isn't that where the outside temperature probe is.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I knew it was under a headlight but wasn't sure exactly which one and where. Good thing I was right and don't have to edit my post.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha thanks a lot guys. was tempted to plug something into it to see haha, didnt notice it was actually connected on the other side. I always thought it was on the passenger side, by wheel well.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

off topic, I was looking at a page, not even sure if it was on here. but it was a guy selling lots of different projector assemblies, or at least comparing. Has anyone seen this, or at least know what site it was on. I know it was a cobalt site.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

they showed the light output and style of each

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
how do you get all these fantastic images Coby7?

I take a lot of pictures when I do any work because my short term memory isn't so good anymore, also I take a lot of pictures when I do any work because my short term memory isn't so good anymore.

I also fell on the GM server passwords and gate codes totally by accident.:blink1::blink1:

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

By the way there is a member on here named Coby, that's why I'm Coby7

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope thats not it bronx, it had the light output of all the different types of projectors for retrofitting. comparing just the projectors themselves.

Haha thats good coby numero 7 :D I should start doing that because I cant count the number of times I wish I had a pic of something I did before.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I take a lot of pictures when I do any work because my short term memory isn't so good anymore, also I take a lot of pictures when I do any work because my short term memory isn't so good anymore.

I also fell on the GM server passwords and gate codes totally by accident.:blink1::blink1:

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

By the way there is a member on here named Coby, that's why I'm Coby7
:grouphug

we are here for you coby7.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.