Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
I have one in my car to,I can' figure it out as well.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Having not seen one in person, that appears to be the "Smokers Package" accessory -- Includes lighter and Cupholder Liner -- does it look like something you would put out cigarettes in?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have one two and always thought it was for smaller cups but it did have the cigarette lighters in it when i bought the car, idk i just threw it in my trunk in case its ever needed

·
Registered
33 Posts
its the holder for the ashtray, that sits in the cup holder and the ashtray sits right on top of that. My balt had that too when i got it

·
Registered
83 Posts
bshep20 is right. It's the ashtray holder. The ash cup is too small for the cupholder, so they divised that little contraption to keep the thing from sliding all over the place. It's just another piece for you to either loose or waste money on, as it's just one more part for the car. I don't even smoke and my car came with one. I use it to hold any spare change for the drive-thru.

·
Registered
33 Posts
bshep20 is right. It's the ashtray holder. The ash cup is too small for the cupholder, so they divised that little contraption to keep the thing from sliding all over the place. It's just another piece for you to either loose or waste money on, as it's just one more part for the car. I don't even smoke and my car came with one. I use it to hold any spare change for the drive-thru.
thats what i use mine for too haha, it does pretty well in that department.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
thats what i use mine for too haha, it does pretty well in that department.
hahha this came with my car too...i dont smoke and i use it to collect change for tolls as well lol

·
Registered
83 Posts
My car didnt come with one, Im glad about that too. I wouldnt let my own mother smoke in my car, therefor I dont need one.
I don't smoke either. But the change thing is great. Sometimes I forget that the thing is even there except when I go to through more change into it. I think the highest amount I had in the damn thing was somewhere like 40-50 bucks! Thing most have weighed in at 10 lbs!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.