• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know and there all really cheap, i think the most expensive one is 650 CND with tires, but i dont know how much of a discount i get on rims at this shop.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i agree i dont mind chrome but not a big fan i want to see if i can get te 1st rims in black chrome so it looks sick on the blat, so far my balt is all blacked out only thing thats not black are the rims

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
either the first, second or fourth ones

·
Registered
39 Posts
where can you get the first ones? and how much would they cost in 18's with tires? my cars an 08 lt black with 5% black tint on the back 3 im gonna do some dark blue contrasting to the smooth interior panels and the calipers too (one day) but i think those rims would look so sick on my balt. or if not those does anyone have any reccomendations that would look sick on my car, i have some pics up on my page, more to come soon.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i've considered going all black, but i kinda like the chrome contrast, that and i cant seem to find any i like in black

·
Registered
39 Posts
i know and there all really cheap, i think the most expensive one is 650 CND with tires, but i dont know how much of a discount i get on rims at this shop.
whos the company that makes those rims? i couldnt make it out on the pics, im looking into many different rims and i was just wondering

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.