Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2009 Balt:

I'm thinking about geting halos and diffrent tail lights and I'm deffinately getting a Ground Effects kit for it.
The license plate is an Alabama University tag that say "CHLSIE". Mabie new Rems? Suggestions seeing as the only custom thing I have is the leather seats?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Rims and a drop for sure, do your body kit after your drop, cause then you will know how much clearance you have. Halo headlights are a common mod people do, and for under the hood, CAI and exhaust are good starts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
id say get a better camera so you can get better feedback.

but i would start off with the cheap mods, that will make ur car look better. I would paint the stock rims, and not buy aftermarket rims cause the stock ones painted black are awsome. Debadge, paint the front bowtie, nightshade the tails, paint the headlight housing, paint the interior.All that should cost you like 30$.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
id say get a better camera so you can get better feedback.

but i would start off with the cheap mods, that will make ur car look better. I would paint the stock rims, and not buy aftermarket rims cause the stock ones painted black are awsome. Debadge, paint the front bowtie, nightshade the tails, paint the headlight housing, paint the interior.All that should cost you like 30$.
Yeah, but if money is not an option, and you dont want to look cheesy while rolling around the neighbourhood looking like an asian who doesnt care about his/her car, go for what i suggested

No offense yankee, but he/she is looking for a body kit........... so they want to invest a little into their car bro

and no offense to anyone on here who has done that, it's cool and all, just giving advice

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Yeah, but if money is not an option, and you dont want to look cheesy while rolling around the neighbourhood looking like an asian who doesnt care about his/her car, go for what i suggested

No offense yankee, but he/she is looking for a body kit........... so they want to invest a little into their car bro

and no offense to anyone on here who has done that, it's cool and all, just giving advice
none taken, i was just throwing my suggestions out there, thats what hes asking for.You know? wasnt saying DO THIS! just throwing some ideas out there.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BTW. I'm a girl thanks : )
And yeah I am going to do a drop. : ) My dad is actually paying for that cause someone backed into my car so I've got to get the paint redone anyways.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
none taken, i was just throwing my suggestions out there, thats what hes asking for.You know? wasnt saying DO THIS! just throwing some ideas out there.
Cool, just making sure bro :)

BTW. I'm a girl thanks : )
And yeah I am going to do a drop. : ) My dad is actually paying for that cause someone backed into my car so I've got to get the paint redone anyways.
Darn, i wish my dad paid for my mods...........

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Aha. XD Thats the only one hes paying for is the drop. I've got to save up for anything else I want.
i paid for every mod i did, and then some to my old balt...... now i got my corsica, i'm on my own completely, and i love it!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i paid for every mod i did, and then some to my old balt...... now i got my corsica, i'm on my own completely, and i love it!
me too, and i hate it! id much rather have my parents pay for my mods.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
me too, and i hate it! id much rather have my parents pay for my mods.
Like I said my dads only paying for one of my mods. I've got to do everything else to mine : (
I've got to save my money :/
I guess it wont be that bad though. I dont care about anything except my car at the moment so it wont be too hard.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Do Tint , Drop , Rims and then Halos to start.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.