Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Drop that monster truck, lol

i also agree with KTOHIO, rims/tires, CAI and tint are all good too, Exhaust would help as well

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
getting rid of the contentials, lol. Yeah go with some window tint it would look good with rims (silver or gunmetal black with a chrome lip.)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i would do it like this
1) tint
2) Shorty antennea
3)painted headlighs
4) smoked tailights
5) K&N air filer or cold air intake
6)dropppppp real low
7)take the hub caps off and leave he steelies
8 ) make a black mesh grill
and somewhere in there panit the front chevy emblemand remove sidemoldings!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
love that u debadged the back makes it look alot cleaner u should do the side molding ull c that it makes it seem smoother
u should tint the headlights and ur rear lights after that it will look clean and amazing

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Hmm your trim is giving me some ideas....

·
Banned
292 Posts
nice imperial blue... check my signature to go to my car domain page if you need ideas ;) u can make it look badass with just a few minor stuff.

·
Banned
292 Posts
take a towel and vice grips wrap the towel around the lock grip the vice grips onto the lock and turn counter clockwise it should come lose, chop the screw about 1/2 inch to get my look. then screw the lock back on.

·
Banned
292 Posts
changing the interior lighting like the speedo radio etc etc etc... there should be a how to on here as well, plus adding a diff shifter boot and knob ebrake etc.

·
Registered
35 Posts
You know I am thinking of doin what he did to his hubs, cause i dont have alot of money! what do yall think? But if anyone has diff pics with wat they did with there hub caps, i would like to see!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.