Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 689 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, theres one of these on CSS and i like looking at it to get some music ideas and see wat everyone listens to, so im gonna start it over here. Just post up what song you are listening to right now, or a song you really like. Ill start:

Tech N9ne - Low

Flo Rida - Miss Hangover

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Combichrist- This Sh!t well F$*k You Up
Anberlin- Feel Good Drag
Gorilla Zoe- Echo
The Lonely Island- I'm on a boat

are the ones i have to listen to if I drive the balt

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

as of right now I am listening to Cradle Of Fith- absinthe with faust

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Combichrist- This Sh!t well F$*k You Up
Anberlin- Feel Good Drag
Gorilla Zoe- Echo
The Lonely Island- I'm on a boat

are the ones i have to listen to if I drive the balt

Gorilla Zoe huh? U should check out the song "I Got It" or "So Fly" by him, great driving songs.

Tech N9ne - Slacker

Gorilla Zoe - Waddle (crazy bass)

Gucci Mane - Helluvalife

·
Registered
276 Posts
Rise Against
Smile Empty Soul
FrightDoll/Miss FD
The Razorblade Dolls

I spend too much time at stoplights... always switching the music. And that's just what I'vve been listening to as my stereo in my room is trying to take a crap already.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Song About Old Roller Coaster by Bear vs. Shark.

Anyone who's into Alternative should check them out. If you do, also look up Catamaran, Seven Stop Hold Restart, Entrance of the Elected, and What a Horrible Night for a Curse

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Song About Old Roller Coaster by Bear vs. Shark.

Anyone who's into Alternative should check them out. If you do, also look up Catamaran, Seven Stop Hold Restart, Entrance of the Elected, and What a Horrible Night for a Curse
u listen to Indie? u should look into a bad called Hush Hush Commotion. im listening to The One That Got Away and Yours Till Niagara. might ahve to google their myspace.

·
Registered
381 Posts
u listen to Indie? u should look into a bad called Hush Hush Commotion. im listening to The One That Got Away and Yours Till Niagara. might ahve to google their myspace.
I listen to some indie. Pretty much all types of alternative - screamo, hardcore, ambient, etc.

Here's some examples copy pasted from my Facebook :laugh::

Alexisonfire, ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead, Armor for Sleep, As Cities Burn, Atreyu, Bear vs. Shark, Blackout Skies, Brand New, Chiodos, Circa Survive, The Fall of Troy, From First to Last, Matthew Good Band, Moneen, Protest The Hero, The Receiving End of Sirens, Refused, Rise Against, Saosin, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Silverstein, Sparta, Thrice, Thursday

1 - 20 of 689 Posts