Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, help me out here. I went into the mall today(which is in a bad/poor-er part of my town) and when I came back it seems that someone has stolen/ popped off a couple of my center caps for my wheels? What the hell? Anyways, anybody know where I can get at least one (more if possible), of these chrome caps for the center of my wheels? It's just odd to me. I guess there is a guy walkin' around with his friends with a Chevy emblem on his necklace now. lol All help is greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
I guess there is a guy walkin' around with his friends with a Chevy emblem on his necklace now. lol All help is greatly appreciated.
No i think some1 like in ur situation had theres stolen so they pullled/walked next 2 urs an did the same thing 2 u and now they have some free caps..... Just be warned if u dont continue the chain u will have bad luck for not completing the chain *U HAVE BEEN WARNED* :toung:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No i think some1 like in ur situation had theres stolen so they pullled/walked next 2 urs an did the same thing 2 u and now they have some free caps..... Just be warned if u dont continue the chain u will have bad luck for not completing the chain *U HAVE BEEN WARNED* :toung:
Yea man. I've been on the hunt. Think I'm just gonna continue the chain on an HHR with the chrome rims like mine. The old farts down here won't even notice. hhahaha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.