Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please Vote

I've mentioned it before but would like to get some more members interested in this. Race850.com has this Flash Chat. I'm not sure if Admin knows any system like this but it allows members to click a link on the site and a IM system pops up that allows members that are online to chat without having to PM one another. It also has different sections/topics you can click on for other members that need help or want to talk about that subject.

What do you think????

·
Registered
678 Posts
i agree, it'll partially remove the need for the random discussion thread cuz thats generally it's use

·
Registered
678 Posts
what the shoutbox?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not talking about the shout box. You should check out Race850.com They have one that is in the top navigation bar on the site that all you do is click on it and it logs you on. You can still surf the site but talk to people that are logged on.

http://race850.com/boards/index.php

·
Registered
403 Posts
this is a great idea right now i do not personally like the shout box right now as you very easily loose where your post or convo is if there is a lot of activity on the site

·
Registered
318 Posts
let me tell you something from experience. I'm on several boards that added chat rooms. At first it was cool and everyone was on there chatting all hours of day and night, but as time wore off, so did the users. Nary a soul on any of them now. Maybe this site has enough regular visitors to keep one going, I dunno. I do know that FlashChat is mega-easy to use and I like it the best of all of them I've seen so far.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.