Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought my car used, it was a lease, bla bla... this is what the emblem looks like :

See how its kind of chipping/warping on the inside? ugh- what should i do?!

Option 1- Take off the plastice center piece and clean
Option 2- Paint it chrome
Option 3- Take off center piece, paint it white, reinsert.
etc...

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
567 Posts
de badge it and do it to the rest of ur car too imo.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow that thing is hurtin...i'd take it off and leave it off
Battle scars.... haha

I don't know about de-badging it... I like the Chevy bowtie :) haha I'm going to half de-badge it.. get rid of center piece thing.. se what that looks like and go from there i think.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
debadge and junk it

·
Registered
276 Posts
Mine's starting to do that as well... Which sucks because I like having the bowtie back there. I think trying to save it is the best idea, and hey if it doesn't work don't put it back on.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey, I can tell you that a good 90%+ people in this forum will tell you to just debadge it.

Do this: debadge; then if you happen to be one of those weirdos (no offense anyone) you can always paint it and put it back on.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hey, I can tell you that a good 90%+ people in this forum will tell you to just debadge it.

Do this: debadge; then if you happen to be one of those weirdos (no offense anyone) you can always paint it and put it back on.
I'm a proud weirdo!
So how ya coming along with fixing it?

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I'd take it off.... BUT if you really wanna keep it, just try sanding it down & try painting it whatever color ya want...
I'd give u mine, but... i have no idea what happend to it.........lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.