Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
be honest... becouse to be truthful, im not so sure i like how it came out.(the whole car)

my recent "major" mods were the ss front clip... and the black carpet swap.. i have a rear ss bumper and side skurts on the way

tell me what u think dont hold nething back...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Monster sticker needs to go, drop, and some rims. other than that it looks good.
Love the black carpet. Where did ya get it?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
MSR 090, Progress Lowering Springs, and nice tires....take it from me, im the guy that had the murdered out fully bolted sedan.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
.. thanks everyone im always looking for outside opinions, altho i dont see the monster sticker going anywere anytime soon... im kinda known for it around here lol... as for wheels and tires. im still working on that... gunna save some money and get a nice set of black wheels not just a cheepo set, as the car sits now believe it or now she IS lowered lol... sitting on eiback prokit springs...

as for the carpet i bought if off line.. really cheep too only like 170 bucks... but i had to cut all the wholes myself (wouldnt recomend doing it if u dont really know what yer doing) i had a friend give me a hand,,

but thankyou everyone for yer suport and opinons,

·
Registered
170 Posts
need to get all black door panels n center console n such

·
Registered
378 Posts
looks good man, a black interior swap is hard to do on a sedan unless you buy everything new

i like it, need to get some rims tho and yer golden

·
Registered
170 Posts
well you can find a wrecked 09 10 sedan they came with black interior

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very nice, neat idea to get carpet to match the paint. Did you make it or buy it as a kit?
thanks, i bought it... it was already molded, but we cut all the holes ourselfs (had alot of help that weekend)

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

well you can find a wrecked 09 10 sedan they came with black interior
yeh, thats prolly what its gunna come down to, i WAS just gunna rattle can everything... but i quickly decided not to after a friend tryed the same thing in his lt coupe...

·
Registered
931 Posts
I like it man. Nice sedan. I had to stop by and show another black sedan some love lol. I am jealous of the carpet. Do your thing with the decal lol And only sggestion is rims but you know that already lol

·
Registered
195 Posts
i never understood why cars would be made with light colored floors. they just get trashed so easily.

·
Registered
170 Posts
yeah well there is wrecked cobalts everywhere lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.