Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everybody new member here from Sacramento, CA. I have been reading sooooo many posts here on this website with many great tips! Im new to car moddds and its a sick a$$ hobby, but can get expensive and addicting as hell LoL. I own a 06 LT Balt and I take pride in my works. So far I have begun changing out all my audio stuffs and I have an on going list of upcoming mods. Should be GREAT! YEEEE!

·
Say What again!
6,013 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies guys! Ill be definately adding some spice once I get adjusted to the website. Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Welcome! pics and details on audio build :D make a thread on your build with pics and progress!!!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
all about everything :p when someone says "audio build", "turbo build", "new mags" "lowering", "retrofits" etc, I get all warm and fuzzy inside and HAVE to see pics and progress :D man I'd build all that stuff all day if I could. I should own my own shop on the side lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everybody for the replies! I will definately add up some new info as I go along, probably should take me a few weeks to get things up tho with school just starting :/

For now, Im going basic mods. I am just trying to replace all the $hitty factory settings and add some style to my ride LoL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.