Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love love love meds and miss the ability to two hand type but i will keep it short. thanks for all the prayers guys and i am glad to still be kickin. my broski told me he bought my old car and i was in tears guys let me tell you. well i will be on whenever im awake and not too tired. just thought id say whats up.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
i love love love meds and miss the ability to two hand type but i will keep it short. thanks for all the prayers guys and i am glad to still be kickin. my broski told me he bought my old car and i was in tears guys let me tell you. well i will be on whenever im awake and not too tired. just thought id say whats up.
DUde....This is great news... how you holdin up man....hang in there bro!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it was hands down the scariest time of my life. i just closed my eyes when i saw the truck.

·
Registered
931 Posts
glad yer ok man... welsomce back

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Missed the thread, terribly sorry about the accident- you'll be in my thoughts man. Glad to see your kickin, I wish you a speedy recovery. On the bright side of things, your right side is all good :). Good luck man, YC is pulling for ya.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Glad your getting better.. what old car your balt or 350z? and has anybody got pics of your accident?Get well soon

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.