Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What size 17" 5 lug wheels should I look for? I want to get a set of cheap but nice rims for winter tires. I think a set of Chevy Aluminum slot mags would look cool for winter duty!!

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, now where can I find vintage style wheels in that size? LOL I also like the old Cragar look. Wouldn't that be bad ass on a Balt?

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
i haven't found anything like that unless you go custom.

Our lug pattern is 5x110, and to be honest, tire rack is the easiest way to find what fits. You can also search under saab 9-3 and Malibu's in our year use the same lug pattern as well.

Good luck.

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!

Looks like a tall order for some winter style, but I do some searching. I have a whole year to find something...LOL

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Tirerack if your looking for winter rims but honestly..why? use 16" steel rims. Its winter no need to try and look good lol.

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw a set of Chevy wheels on a 2009 Malibu that look awesome! They appear to be 17" 5x110 so all I have to do is hit the local junk yards and see whats available!

I like to look good all year! 8)

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Damn, I can't imagine Mags or Cragars on a Balt, I'd have to see it.. But mags painted in flat black= :love::love::love::love::love:

·
Registered
294 Posts
It sounds like a good idea but if you do def get mags or cragers get them either color matched or just flat black cause imo the aluminum or chrome ones only look good on trucks and old muscle cars. which the balts definitely aren't lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.