Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I don't want to lower my car just because State Farm sent out a message saying they can void your insurance for doing so. So tell me how these would look on my car with out it being lowered.

Copy Paste links below.

Tires: www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Hankook&tireModel=Ventus+V12+evo+K110[/url] <-- Remove *Space* in the middle of "ev o"

Wheels: http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=wheelCloseUp&wheelMake=Verde&wheelModel=Protocol&wheelFinish=Machined+w/Black+Accent*[/url] <--- Remove *Space* between Make Verde

So tell me how these look or maybe some better tires/wheels that look better of preform better for summer.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
I want some Wheels, Though I'm not sure what would look good. I have a 2009 Cobalt LT 4 bolt.

I don't want to lower my car either, just because State Farm sent out a message saying they can void your insurance for doing so.

Thanks
That sounds like State Farm.

I have 17 inch rims with 215/45 R17 with BFG G Sports. Good wear and good traction is rain and snow.

·
Registered
441 Posts
go to tirerack.com or wheels next i know those 2 sites offer rims for the cobalt's

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i got msr 045's ill sell you for a cheap price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.