Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hands down, i think that exhaust is the coolest mod that you can do for your car. i love the sound haha. anyways, in the future (probably when my car is paid off), i'm going to get a full exhaust system. my question for you guys is what FULL EXHAUST setup would be good? (not too ricey sounding). also i would rather have lowend power over highend power, but an equal between the two would be nice. thanks! btw i have 2.2 ls 5spd

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Everyone will just tell you to get what they have.. But there are many great setups. I personally am running the racing solution shorty header, LSJ DP and the Corsa sport cat-back

·
Registered
594 Posts
Everyone has something different on here,I prefer custom exhaust work,its cheaper and same thing as a cat-back honestly.Always the option to choose the muffler you want.Honestly the exhaust system gives you tiny gains,nothing big.When you get a new intake,header, and downpipe with that cat-back.Then you will notice the major gains a 2.2 has.I know you have the air box mod,but I prefer better throttle response from my K&N intake and cleaning my filter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.