Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If god forbid you car got totaled, and you got a check for the worth of your car. what would you do with it?
Personally i really think i would get the 08 turbod balt.. what would you guys do?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I Would......

I would get the 09 SS sedan... or at least an 08 Sport (SS) with the last of the 2.4. I REALLY like my car!

GTO 1

·
Registered
265 Posts
I would pay off my car...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lotus Elise time.
god that car is sexy as hell. actually saw 2 of them when i went to cali for spring break. obviously older imported ones, but still. I was tempted to see really just how light they are and see if i could pick it up, but i held myself back and didnt touch it.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Pay off my car and get a sexy truck

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'd probably get either an SS sedan or Saturn Astra XR 5-door.

·
Registered
673 Posts
god that car is sexy as hell. actually saw 2 of them when i went to cali for spring break. obviously older imported ones, but still. I was tempted to see really just how light they are and see if i could pick it up, but i held myself back and didnt touch it.
word to big bird. The car is awesome and I'm getting one before I get married.

·
Registered
139 Posts
theres a guy here in the hampton roads area of virginia that owns one. he goes to my barber shop and while we were both in there one day, some kid ran into his car while skating and left a huge scratch in it. he was PISSED. he ended up calling the cops very shortly thereafter and i dont know what happened to the kid that ran into it.

just to be clear...this is a story on the elise haha didnt mention it and wanted to make sure you guys understood.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.